Audio Production Services
Multi-Track Studio Recording
Rate – $30/hour
Rate – $40/hour
Multi-Track Editing & Mixing
Rate – $30/hour
Maximize The Quality of
Rate – $45/hour
Examples of Studio Production Work
Peace & Love
Born To Love
Living In The World
Mop It Up
When Paths Cross
Stuck On Earth
Ready to Produce your Single, your EP (5-8 songs), your Album (9+ songs), DVD, Radio Show, Podcast, or Video Broadcast?
We offer comprehensive production support for you with complete “in-house” production services from concept to completion.
Multi-Track Recording, Mixing, Editing & Mastering a wide spectrum of styles, in the form of full albums, demos/EPKs & podcasts. We also produce broadcast radio programs, and audio books on CD.
For Singer-Songwriters, Bands and Groups of all kinds we offer multi-track recording (up to 16 tracks live) & mixing up to 64 Tracks (at 24bit/96kHz) using our workhorse Pro Tools HD 3 Accel System.
Description of Audio Production Services:
• Pre-Production — We provide expert consulting and assistance with Pre-Production (song structure, charts, arrangements…), we can select musicians for your project (we know many), offer production strategies, and help you develop your songs to a professional level.
• Production — Studio Recording Sessions, Live Location Recording, Mixing/Editing Sessions, Event Sound, Podcast Recording, Audio Book Recording, WordPress Website Audio/Video Media.
• Post-Production — Video & Audio Editing and Audio Mastering. If you live outside the Sierra Foothills of CA, we are happy to work with you to create, mix and master tracks for your media production or music project online.
~ Producer rates determined by project & meeting with artist. ~
Rules of The Recording Studio
• You are responsible for cancelling your session at least 48hrs in advance.
• Work on tracks or arrangements, etc. will begin after a 30% project deposit is received.
• All deposits are non-refundable. If you abandon your project you lose your deposit.
• If you choose to add more songs to a project in progress, a deposit equaling 30% of the quoted upgraded package will be required.
• Once a one song or track has been mixed for a given project, and you, the artist/client have approved the mix and you have received it in the format you need as an .MP3, .Aif, or .Wav file on CD, DVD, or on a portable hard drive, further changes or additional work requested on any part of that project or song will accrue additional charges according to the hourly rates in current contract or on our services list.
• We request that all clients bring a portable hard drive for their own copy of project files.
• We will hold completed masters for 3 months and then will not be responsible for keeping them unless you have made a special arrangement with the engineer/producer.
Sessions Musicians We have a number of very talented musicians on call to do session work. These are working musicians who know their stuff!
Costs for their services are worked out between the client and the musician.Duplication We are glad to provide names of duplication houses that our clientele have had good experiences with.
Storage & Back-up Because we have return customers and because you just never know, we back up all project files to either dvd (4.7 gig capacity) disc and/or large capacity external hard drive. Files can be saved and archived in a wide variety of file formats.
We provide mobile recording services for all venues including club, concert, church, festival & other. Multi-track and stereo recordings are achieved utilizing compact, highest quality digital formats then edited and print to a CD master.